Try These Best 7 Easy & Simple Remedies To Get Relief From Anxiety
Remedies To Get Relief From Anxiety:
Anxiety is a normal response to stress or a dangerous situation, sometimes referred to as “fight or flight” response. Anxiety becomes problematic when it is constant or in reaction to inappropriate circumstances.
Constant anxiety can lead to high blood pressure, insomnia, digestive problems and panic attacks. Causes include stress, thyroid problems, excessive alcohol, caffeine or sugar intake and hormone imbalance. The good news is there are many natural remedies for anxiety. By eating certain foods while avoiding others, taking supplements and utilizing essential oils, you can treat anxiety naturally at home.
Here are the top 7 home remedies
Lavender induces relaxation and relieves depression. It has a calming and soothing effect on the nervous system due to its bioactive constituents such as linalool and linalyl acetate.
Studies also indicate that it may be helpful in reducing anxiety, but further research is needed to draw conclusions about clinical anxiety disorders.
- Boil two cups of water, add two to four drops of lavender essential oil to it, and inhale the steam to ease anxiety. Repeat as needed.
- Alternatively, mix three or four drops of lavender oil in one teaspoon of almond oil, olive oil or any base oil. Use it as a massage oil on your neck, back and shoulders. Repeat daily or a few times a week until your condition improves.
Chamomile helps calm you down and relieves anxiety. According to a 2009 study published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, chamomile (Matricaria retutica) may help reduce anxiety symptoms in those suffering from mild to moderate Generalized Anxiety Disorder. It also promotes relaxation and drowsiness due to its mild sedative affect.
- Steep two to three teaspoons of dried chamomile, preferably German chamomile, in a cup of hot water for three to five minutes. Strain it and, if you wish, add honey and cinnamon to it. Drink this tea a few times a day for about one month or until you see improvement.
- Alternatively, take this herb in supplement form. Consult your doctor for proper dosage. Adults can generally take 400 to 1600 mg capsules in divided doses daily, or one to four ml of liquid extract three times a day.
This wonderful herb calms the nerves and helps ease anxiety. It contains volatile oils that have an anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effect. Also, it reduces gastrointestinal symptoms that often accompany anxiety.
- Put a few drops of fennel essential oil on a tissue and inhale the smell, off and on, for about one hour. Repeat every few hours, as needed.
- You can also drink fennel tea on a regular basis, before or after meals. Fennel juice will also help.
4. Relaxing Bath
Hot water baths have relaxing properties that provide relief from anxiety and stress. Furthermore, water is considered excellent for cleansing the aura.
- Mix one-third cup each of baking soda and ginger in a bathtub filled with warm water. Soak in it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can add five to seven drops of an aromatherapy essential oil like chamomile, lavender, ylang ylang, geranium or bergamot, along with an ounce of carrier oil like jojoba oil, to your bath water. Soak in it for 15 to 20 minutes.
Repeat either of these remedies as needed.
Natural Home Remedies: Colds and Flu
It may be 'just a cold,' but it's nothing to sneeze at. And the flu can make you feel downright drained. Fortunately, fast action on ...
Home Remedies for Hair Loss
Hair loss is a common issue for men and women nowadays. First, we should know the common causes behind hair fall.
There is nothing more attractive than ...
5 BEST SIMPLE NATURAL HOME REMEDIES TO CONTROL DIABETES:-
Diabetes has become a common health issue these days. It is described as an increased amount of blood sugar level. Diabetes is ...
5 Best Herbs for Lung Cleansing and Respiratory Support
The lungs and the respiratory system possess a number of natural defenses. Your respiratory system is constantly working. All day, every day, ...
Healthiest Holegrains You Should Include in Your Diet:
Grains — most commonly wheat and corn — are consumed by most populations around the world. While some people argue that we shouldn’t ...
Gastroenteritis develops when the gastrointestinal tract or the stomach and the intestines get inflamed and irritated. Gastroenteritis is generally caused by bacterial or parasitic infections or food-borne illnesses. Infectious ...
Natural Home Remedies For Brain Tumor:
A brain tumor or intracranial neoplasm occurs when abnormal cells form within the brain. There are two main types of tumors: malignant or cancerous tumors ...
Super Foods for Strong Bones
Bones create the frame on which your body is built. You also need bones for protection and to carry out even a small task with ease.
Natural Home Remedies for Arthritis & Joint Pain:
Arthritis is a form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints. There are over 100 different forms of arthritis. ...
Foods That Boost Your Brain & Increase Memory Power:
Food can directly affect everything in our bodies from our mood and energy levels to our memory. “Brain fog” is a common ...
Top 7 Easy Natural Home Remedies To Quick
Causes And 7 Best Home Remedies To Stop
5 UNBEATABLE EASY & NATURAL HOME REMEDIES TO
5 Easy & Natural Herbal Remedies for
Top 10 Healthiest Holegrains You Should Include in
YOU HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT THESE 10 HOME
Top 7 Easy And Natural Home Remedies To
Top 9 Unexpected Foods To Get Healthy &
Top 7 Easy & Natural Home Remedies That
10 Powerful Foods That Boost Your Brain &