Try These Best 7 Easy & Simple Remedies To Get Relief From Anxiety
Remedies To Get Relief From Anxiety:
Anxiety is a normal response to stress or a dangerous situation, sometimes referred to as “fight or flight” response. Anxiety becomes problematic when it is constant or in reaction to inappropriate circumstances.
Constant anxiety can lead to high blood pressure, insomnia, digestive problems and panic attacks. Causes include stress, thyroid problems, excessive alcohol, caffeine or sugar intake and hormone imbalance. The good news is there are many natural remedies for anxiety. By eating certain foods while avoiding others, taking supplements and utilizing essential oils, you can treat anxiety naturally at home.
Here are the top 7 home remedies
Lavender induces relaxation and relieves depression. It has a calming and soothing effect on the nervous system due to its bioactive constituents such as linalool and linalyl acetate.
Studies also indicate that it may be helpful in reducing anxiety, but further research is needed to draw conclusions about clinical anxiety disorders.
- Boil two cups of water, add two to four drops of lavender essential oil to it, and inhale the steam to ease anxiety. Repeat as needed.
- Alternatively, mix three or four drops of lavender oil in one teaspoon of almond oil, olive oil or any base oil. Use it as a massage oil on your neck, back and shoulders. Repeat daily or a few times a week until your condition improves.
Chamomile helps calm you down and relieves anxiety. According to a 2009 study published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, chamomile (Matricaria retutica) may help reduce anxiety symptoms in those suffering from mild to moderate Generalized Anxiety Disorder. It also promotes relaxation and drowsiness due to its mild sedative affect.
- Steep two to three teaspoons of dried chamomile, preferably German chamomile, in a cup of hot water for three to five minutes. Strain it and, if you wish, add honey and cinnamon to it. Drink this tea a few times a day for about one month or until you see improvement.
- Alternatively, take this herb in supplement form. Consult your doctor for proper dosage. Adults can generally take 400 to 1600 mg capsules in divided doses daily, or one to four ml of liquid extract three times a day.
This wonderful herb calms the nerves and helps ease anxiety. It contains volatile oils that have an anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effect. Also, it reduces gastrointestinal symptoms that often accompany anxiety.
- Put a few drops of fennel essential oil on a tissue and inhale the smell, off and on, for about one hour. Repeat every few hours, as needed.
- You can also drink fennel tea on a regular basis, before or after meals. Fennel juice will also help.
4. Relaxing Bath
Hot water baths have relaxing properties that provide relief from anxiety and stress. Furthermore, water is considered excellent for cleansing the aura.
- Mix one-third cup each of baking soda and ginger in a bathtub filled with warm water. Soak in it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can add five to seven drops of an aromatherapy essential oil like chamomile, lavender, ylang ylang, geranium or bergamot, along with an ounce of carrier oil like jojoba oil, to your bath water. Soak in it for 15 to 20 minutes.
Repeat either of these remedies as needed.
Top 5 fruits that will guarantee weight loss
Fruits are juicy, refreshing and delicious. They are also high in fiber, contain natural sugars and help keep unwanted cravings away. You may already ...
Improve Liver Function Naturally
A low-sugar, low-toxin diet that’s filled with high-fiber foods is crucial for supporting your liver. High amounts of antioxidants and fiber can even reverse liver damage and ...
Remedies For Chest Pain
Chest pain is not always due to heart attack. There are many other causes of chest pain. However, whenever you feel pain in chest, you must visit ...
Natural Remedies For Chronic Pain:
Pain that lasts more than a few months is chronic pain. Some types can’t be cured. But treatment can help you find relief.
The right choice for ...
Stroke (also known as cerebrovascular accidents) is the medical condition caused by sudden cerebrovascular lesions. This condition can be caused by a blockage of blood vessels of the brain ...
What is Typhoid Fever?
Typhoid is a bacterial disease, which is caused as a result of salmonella typhi bacteria. It is contracted through contaminated water, food or by coming in contact ...
Home Remedies for Hair Loss
Hair loss is a common issue for men and women nowadays. First, we should know the common causes behind hair fall.
There is nothing more attractive than ...
Bone Cancer Remedies:
Bone cancer can acutely affect the functioning of the body and cause wear and tear of the bones. This type of cancer creates cavities in bones called osteolytic ...
What Is Dementia ?
Dementia, or memory loss, is a concern to all of us. We all want to maintain the health of our brains, yet often encounter some degree of ...
5 Herbal Remedies For Gum Pain:
There are a number of oral issues that people suffer from including tooth infection, cavities and other oral problems. But a rarely mentioned oral issue ...
You Have To Know About These 5 Fruits
Some Of The Best Anti-Inflammatory Foods To Improve
Top 5 Easy And Natural Home Remedies That
Top 5 Cheap, Easy,Natural Remedies To Get Quick
Top 5 Best And Natural Tips That You
CAUSES, SYMPTOMS OF TYPHOID AND 10 SUPER NATURAL
Causes And 7 Best Home Remedies To Stop
Top 5 Easy And Natural Home Remedies To
Top 10 Easy & Natural Remedies to Reverse
Five Simple & Easy Herbal Remedies To Relief