Try These Best 7 Easy & Simple Remedies To Get Relief From Anxiety
Remedies To Get Relief From Anxiety:
Anxiety is a normal response to stress or a dangerous situation, sometimes referred to as “fight or flight” response. Anxiety becomes problematic when it is constant or in reaction to inappropriate circumstances.
Constant anxiety can lead to high blood pressure, insomnia, digestive problems and panic attacks. Causes include stress, thyroid problems, excessive alcohol, caffeine or sugar intake and hormone imbalance. The good news is there are many natural remedies for anxiety. By eating certain foods while avoiding others, taking supplements and utilizing essential oils, you can treat anxiety naturally at home.
Here are the top 7 home remedies
Lavender induces relaxation and relieves depression. It has a calming and soothing effect on the nervous system due to its bioactive constituents such as linalool and linalyl acetate.
Studies also indicate that it may be helpful in reducing anxiety, but further research is needed to draw conclusions about clinical anxiety disorders.
- Boil two cups of water, add two to four drops of lavender essential oil to it, and inhale the steam to ease anxiety. Repeat as needed.
- Alternatively, mix three or four drops of lavender oil in one teaspoon of almond oil, olive oil or any base oil. Use it as a massage oil on your neck, back and shoulders. Repeat daily or a few times a week until your condition improves.
Chamomile helps calm you down and relieves anxiety. According to a 2009 study published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, chamomile (Matricaria retutica) may help reduce anxiety symptoms in those suffering from mild to moderate Generalized Anxiety Disorder. It also promotes relaxation and drowsiness due to its mild sedative affect.
- Steep two to three teaspoons of dried chamomile, preferably German chamomile, in a cup of hot water for three to five minutes. Strain it and, if you wish, add honey and cinnamon to it. Drink this tea a few times a day for about one month or until you see improvement.
- Alternatively, take this herb in supplement form. Consult your doctor for proper dosage. Adults can generally take 400 to 1600 mg capsules in divided doses daily, or one to four ml of liquid extract three times a day.
This wonderful herb calms the nerves and helps ease anxiety. It contains volatile oils that have an anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effect. Also, it reduces gastrointestinal symptoms that often accompany anxiety.
- Put a few drops of fennel essential oil on a tissue and inhale the smell, off and on, for about one hour. Repeat every few hours, as needed.
- You can also drink fennel tea on a regular basis, before or after meals. Fennel juice will also help.
4. Relaxing Bath
Hot water baths have relaxing properties that provide relief from anxiety and stress. Furthermore, water is considered excellent for cleansing the aura.
- Mix one-third cup each of baking soda and ginger in a bathtub filled with warm water. Soak in it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can add five to seven drops of an aromatherapy essential oil like chamomile, lavender, ylang ylang, geranium or bergamot, along with an ounce of carrier oil like jojoba oil, to your bath water. Soak in it for 15 to 20 minutes.
Repeat either of these remedies as needed.
Bilirubin is a yellow-colored substance that is responsible for the yellowing of the skin and sclerae in jaundice.
Bilirubin is a waste product that remains in the bloodstream after iron is ...
When we think of someone having high blood pressure, we usually consider them to be anxious, tense or hyperactive.
The truth is that high blood pressure, or hypertension, can affect just ...
Herbs And Spices For Your Healthy Heart:
Heart healthy spices are another gift from mother nature which can be used in treatment of various diseases, including heart disease. What is great ...
Natural Remedies For Seasonal Allergy:
Seasonal allergies are annoying, and so are the drugs you pop to relieve sneezing, sniffling, and itchy, red eyes. (They tire you out! They’re expensive!) While ...
Home Remedies To Get Relief From Mononucleosis:
Mononucleosis is an infectious disease caused by Epstein-Barr virus. This disease is spread through saliva during kissing. The disease can also spread through coughing, ...
What is Asthma ?
Asthma is a universal chronic airway inflammatory disease of the air passage characterized by recurring symptoms, excessive air sensitiveness and airflow obstruction. Wheezing, prolonged expiration and fast heart ...
Stroke (also known as cerebrovascular accidents) is the medical condition caused by sudden cerebrovascular lesions. This condition can be caused by a blockage of blood vessels of the brain ...
Painless weight loss seems like a dream. If you are constantly working hard to squeeze in those workouts and avoid your favorite- calorie high snacks, there seems nothing painless about ...
Foods You Should Not Choose To Eat In Breakfast:
Since elementary school, we are taught that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. When you start off with a ...
What Are Brain Diseases?
Brain diseases are characterized by the malfunctioning of brain or central nervous system which is the super power hub that controls the functioning of the entire body. ...
Jaundice: Causes, Symptoms, and Top 3 Home remedies
Causes, Symptoms, Treatment Of High Blood Pressure For
Top 10 Of The Best Herbs And Spices
Top 5 Easy & Natural Remedies That Provide
9 Easy & Natural Home Remedies To Get
10 Easy & Best Home Remedies To Relief
Top 5 Best And Natural Tips That You
Want To Loss Weight Quickly, Then Follow These
These 6 Foods You Absolutely Should Not Choose
Causes, Symptoms & Natural Home Remedies For Brain